SAVE THE DATE: SFO Bay-area screening "Aging Gratefully: The Power of Community" Nov 12th
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
For those of you in the SFO Bay-area, the cohousing documentary "Aging
Gratefully: The Power of Community" is being screened in conjunction with the
Conscious Elders Network.This would be a good field trip for your forming or
established community.

The movie is about a co-houser's experience being cared for in part, by his
neighbors, after arising from his death bed and some tips about starting senior
cohousing.

Here are the details as I know them, so far:"Aging Gratefully: The Power of
Community"Doors 4:30pm - Movie 5:00pm - Q&A 6:00pm
East Bay Media Center1919 Addison StreetBerkeley, CA 94704Aging Gratefully
documentary

|   |
Aging Gratefully documentary
 “Aging Gratefully” screens as part of the Whistle Stop F.I.L.M. Festival
chugging into Salt Lake City for the Ag...  |   |

Alan O'Hashi
Views from Behind the Lens
 http://www.alanohashi.com
Colorado 303-910-5782