Cohousing Research Network needs your help!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 14:12:01 -0800 (PST)
Hello Cohousing-L and Reaserch-L subscribers and readers,

Your small and mighty Cohousing Research Network (CRN) has had a very busy year:

Online Bibliography updated. (probably one of the largest list in one place on
the globe)
Assisted and consulted on several research iniatives
Several CRN team members attended and presented at various local and national
conferences - including Coho/US’ conference in NC!
Added a member to our team
In partnership with Coho/US, launched a “Cost of Living” data gathering
project. (thanks to all who have already shared their data with us!)
And lots more….

We’d love to close out the year in the black and with some help from several of
you, we will.  Our expenses include Website and (our) Research listserv hosting
as well as conference materials.

We invite you use the newly installed Donate button on our Web site -
http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org

Make sure you select the “Cohousing Research Network” option prior to
completing the transaction.

Thanking you…
Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you!

Cohousing ResearchCommittee:
Neil, Diane, Angela, Heidi, Chuck, Richard and Betsy
http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org