Re: My Transition: Stepping down as Coho/US Executive Director
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 04:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
Ann - you nailed it!   before breakfast indeed.  Now to make sure Alice really
doesn’t go away, and evolves to a what makes her happy!!  liz

Liz Ryan Cole
Pinnacle Project
Lyme, NH

On Apr 20, 2017, at 7:03 AM, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

Really, Alice.

Before breakfast?

How depressing.  I need chocolate.

I also need to tell you some things.

You are a mover n’ shaker.  Shook this organization right up!  Moved it into
the 21st century.  You have energized the organization, this list, and all of
whom you come into contact.  Thanking you for your leadership seems paltry.   I
will do it anyway.

Thank you for your leadership and service to us all.

Now I can only hope that before June 30th you will come to your senses and
realize that a basically unpaid job working 50+ hours a week with a group of
people in all different stages of development, spread all over the US,  is
exactly what you wan to do with your life.  We’ll take you back.

Right now … I need that chocolate …

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic