Accommodations for Nat'l CoHousing Conf - room available
From: Peggy Foster (peggypeggyfosterrealtor.com)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 09:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings cohousers!
My friend and I have an Air BnB house 5 min. from conference location.  She
has a car and I like to cook.  Perfect combo!  We both love music and plan
to find some while we're there.  Dates are May 17-23.  $55/night.

If interested, speak up.  These deals don't come 'round very often.  😜

*Warm regards,*

Peggy Foster, Realtor and Client Advocate
the art of connecting Real Estate with real People
Best way to connect with me:  206-419-2350

"Without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community." Anthony
D'Angelo