Re: Coho websites
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 19:44:35 -0700 (PDT)
John — not sure what you are asking.  Could you flesh out your question a
little more?

Have you looked at cohousing websites in various parts of the country?  I’m
sure you can easily discern the basics that should be on a cohousing website.
Are you asking something different than this?

BTW — what is the name of your group and where are you located?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic