Re: barking dogs
From: Linda Hobbet (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

There are now some clever gadgets for training dogs using positive methods, including ones that reduce barking. This one works best for one dog or if the dogs are crated, or separated so the reward goes to the right dog. Not cheap, but a life and sanity saver. Plus, you can train all sorts of fun things with it.
https://smartanimaltraining.com/pages/solutions-barking
https://smartanimaltraining.com/

This one doesn't really address barking, but it keeps a dog busy and it's a lot of fun.
https://clever.pet/

This one works on multiple dogs, but only outside, since it sprays water. A nice feature is that it can be set to allow a few barks before being triggered.
https://www.barkblaster.com/

This one uses an unpleasant sound that is not audible to humans. There is also a collar that uses vibrations to interrupt the behavior. I think these will work for many dogs, but not all.
http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp5iEwdr91gIVAi9pCh1YSgg3EAAYAyAAEgIZ7fD_BwE

Linda Hobbet