Re: barking dogs
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 06:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
I think it is reasonable to set a time frame for the barking to be
resolved and if it is not resolved in that time frame then from then
on
the dog must not be outside or on the balcony when the owner is not there.

Just like outside of cohousing, if a dog is a problem I'd engage
animal control for help after I had directly addressed it with the dog
owner.
My cursory googling suggest that some animal control agencies will be
helpful and others will not, depending on your local law.

Liz
www.mosaic-commons.org
Berlin, MA.
Where we are just about to approve a dog team mandate so we can
resolve other dog related issues.