Re: Seeking Examples of Cohousing Implementation Plans
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 18:23:32 -0800 (PST)
Hello again, I understand that we are all busy , but I am really concerned that
no experienced Cohousing communities have shared any inclusive , strategic
planning documents. Where do new Cohousing communities go when there appears to
be a lack of resources?  The National Cohousing website has a tremendous amount
of policy documents , but I have not found any planning documents . Since  we
are planning  a community of 45 households, I would think community
organization, participation from members and group process would just be the
starting point in the planning process. I would appreciate some feedback from
Cohousing communities that have taken some time to implement a planning process
into community development. Chris

Sent from my iPhone