Orientation Process & Checklist for Developing Community
From: Suzy Sharp (ssharptulsayahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 09:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, It's me again. I've been watching the Digest for a response, but sadly I've
received none. Surely if there can be so much sharing of information about
flooring, someone can help us make sure we cover all our bases with new member
orientation. Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

 We are a developing adult cohousing community in Tulsa, Oklahoma with 10
member households and several explorers so far. As we grow our group, we know
providing an orientation about our group and the project to interested
prospects and new members/explorers is very important. Not wanting to reinvent
the wheel, we are looking for examples of an orientation process/checklist and
related materials you might be willing to share. Or if you have great
information on your website, please point me there. Also what lessons can you
share with us about what has worked and what hasn't.Suzy SharpGreen Country
Cohousing, LLCMarketing and Membership Teamssharptulsa@yahoo.com918-519-5298