Re: Common Space- More or Less?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 06:48:21 -0700 (PDT)
> On Apr 26, 2018, at 8:33 AM, David Mencher <menchers [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 1.how many different size units were offered in your community?
> 2.What do you consider the optimal size for common space for 30 units?
> 3. How do you use the common space for multiple purposes most successfully?
> 4. What are your best ideas for use of communal space? TIA!

These are all topics that have been discussed. You can browse the archives to
find many answers and much information. Then you can narrow your questions to
something specific.

As they are, the questions are so open ended that it would take a book to
answer them or "no one knows” because the research hasn’t been done.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC

"Save Our Planet. It's the only one with chocolate."