Re: Consent question
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 19:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
We don't have a rule about this. If a proposer were to keep coming back
with revised versions of essentially the same proposal, I suppose a
committee could decide not to entertain that proposal any more after some
number of iterations, but I don't think that's ever been done. More likely
the proposer, on being asked to rewrite or reconsider the same proposal a
couple of times, would ask to bring up the proposal at a plenary meeting,
and we allow every proposal to be brought to the plenary (following our
standard plenary agenda setting process).

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 8:23 PM, Chris Terbrueggen <christopher402 [at]
gmail.com>