community meals
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 19:32:34 -0700 (PDT)
Another very relevant variable in deciding on a model of pricing and
organizing meals is the typical number of diners. A system that works well
for 25-30 diners might not be a good one when there are often 50-60 diners.
On the other hand, there may be some economies of scale when you're cooking
for 50 not 30.

Our diner numbers have increased lately. A typical count for a dinner used
to be around 35; nowadays it's likely to be around 50 or more. We're
wondering if our system of one head-cook and 2 co-cooks is still the best
way to handle the larger crowds.

I'd love to see typical diner counts included along with the other very
interesting information that people are sharing about your meals system - a
topic I am always interested in!