Re: Public vs. Private: Views from a facebook-aholic
From: Brian Bartholomew (bartholomew.brianyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:15:09 -0700 (PDT)
> If you want to use facebook for internal use, I suggest setting up a
> closed or secret facebook group that's only accessible to members of it.

Facebook has a long track record of exposing things which people
thought they set private; google "facebook privacy issues".

My opinion is to not attempt to keep secrets on facebook, but instead
treat everything as advertising presented to the whole world.  For
that use it can be very effective.

Brian