Re: Question about Consent Governance
From: David Mencher (menchersgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 03:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Philip,

If you add the dimension of revisiting such important decisions for
reevaluation some 6 or 12 months after implementation, with the possibility
of revisions in the event of dissatisfaction with the results, I dont see
how your single objector would not be willing to accept the will of the
others in the community.

David