Re: Question about Consent Governance
From: Philip Dowds (rphilipdowdsme.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 15:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
At Cornerstone, the objection over-ride we have is a super-majority vote (at
least 75% of households participating) — but it’s not to be used until after
most everybody feels that all the opportunities for resolving the objection
have been exhausted.  Indeed, it is hardly ever used, like maybe once every
year and a half or so.  Out of three occurrences since 2013, I was the lone
objector hold-out for two, and as I was expecting, I was eventually out-voted.
But we all remain friends (mostly), and continue to work on other things,
mostly productively.  I guess I would have been disappointed if Cornerstone
confiscated my unit and sent me to the gulag.

Thanks,
RPD