Re: Question about Consent Governance
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 06:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
"Personally, I feel that these fallback rules are keeping us from building that
strong communication glue and trust that is needed in a new community."
Chris - I agree with you - not only new communities, but established ones, too.
If community decision making is based on consent, it should be a norm, not an
exception. At our place the teams set up their own rules of order and in at
least one case a team lapsed into parliamentary procedure (there's a war story
about at least one outcome that I can talk to you about off-line). I'm not sure
why that choice was made - maybe a crutch of familiarity; power and control
utility.
Thx,Alan O.

Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems