Re: Kid's Room
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 12:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, our kids, when they were 4 to 11 built their own loft.
They had a Kids Club Fund and used it to buy cedar, they did’t want cheaper
pine.
They learned how to use real tools safely. And the next generation still enjoys
it today.

They also helped us build a retaining wall and re-roof a garage but only on the
side with a minimal slope and an edge that was close to the ground.

Rick

Rick Gravrok
Landline 952-926-6655 (preferred)
iPhone 952-220-8153

Monterey Cohousing Community
http://www.montereycohousing.com <http://www.montereycohousing.com/>
2925 Monterey Ave
St. Louis Park, MN  55416
Map: http://tinyurl.com/RickGCohousingHome
<http://tinyurl.com/RickGCohousingHome>
Cohousing Radio Show: http://l.cohousing.org/monterey-cohousing-AM950Radio.mp3
<http://l.cohousing.org/monterey-cohousing-AM950Radio.mp3>

“The Opposite of Play is Not Work, it is Depression”
          - Brian Sutton-Smith