Re: Kid's Room
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 06:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

> On Jul 20, 2018, at 3:15 PM, Natalie Franz <eilatan5445 [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Perhaps folks could upload pictures to a shared album in Google Drive or
> Dropbox?

I don’t know how to use these but I’m happy to put them up on my site. I can
password the pages or  just distribute the address here. The pictures have kids
in them, however, so I assume permissions would be needed?

A few years ago we talked about building an archive of CH pictures. Does anyone
remember what happened to that?

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines