Parking
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 13:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
I'll say that our parking experience was exactly the opposite. We told
the town that hardly anyone would drive and we built just a hair more
than two parking places per household.

We are in an ex-urban environment, and most of us came from cities to
live here. So idealism about using less cars did not take into account
the lack of public transportation. Even if someone is using public
transit they have to drive to get to the starting point.

AND our houses ended up very expensive so many people are renting
rooms, including people who had no plans to do so. Generally one more
car for each additional renter.

AND it gets tiresome to bring your kids everywhere, so a fair number
of cars for the driving age kids.

Liz
Mosaic Commons cohousing
Berlin MA