Heartwood needs a farmer!
From: Sandy Thomson (sandykthomsongmail.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:46:00 -0700 (PDT)
Are you interested in living in a thriving rural cohousing community?  Are you
an experienced farmer? Heartwood Cohousing is looking for an experienced farmer
to farm our land.  We have all the infrastructure in, tools, good soil, a
20’x100’ high tunnel and more!

Are you an Experienced Farmer
Looking for Land?
We have 2 very large fenced garden ar- eas with a fledgling orchard, high
tunnel, seedling house, root cellars, small outbuildings, tractor, equipment
shed, irrigation, spring fed pond, potable water, electricity and shared
pasture land.
If you are a proven, successful farmer looking for land, have excellent com-
munication skills, strong, preferably local references and your own housing,
please give us a call.
Heartwood Cohousing Contact: Zita Xavier 970-946-4625

Sent from my iPad