Re: Diversity
From: Beverly Jones Redekop (beverly.jones.redekopgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 23:08:57 -0700 (PDT)
Ah -- good point. People in big cities with expensive real estate would be
much more tolerant of sharing a kitchen.

Vancouver, BC, also has expensive real estate, but we're an hour of freeway
driving away from that.  I am happy to modify my extreme stance for
cohousing in more moderately priced cities :-)

I also like Sharon's term "studio apartment" better than the "bachelor
apartment" term I used.

I am glad to see people brainstorming ways to be inclusive.