Re: Diversity - apodment shared kitchen thread
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 11:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
I am surprised (and pleased) to see the conversation around shared kitchens -
and purpose built shared homes.

I wonder if one of the problems that Groundswell had was of expectations  - we
are hoping that some of the apodments (at least) will be owner occupied
(perhaps in a coop format) and we also hope that people WILL move in and
eventually on, as grad students and singles and couples in their ’20’s and
’30’s live there, and have the chance to learn about cohousing before moving
(and maybe becoming advocates for cohousing themselves).

liz  (who lived in two different collective houses in the ’60’s and 70’s
including living with 4 kids - loved it!  )
Pinnacle Cohousing
Lyme, NH

Pinnacle Cohousing

On Aug 6, 2018, at 1:11 PM, Kathryn McCamant <kmccamant [at]