Re: Eugene Cohousing (Lynn Dixon)
From: T G (triciamill9gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 11:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
I guess the bottom line is that this sounds like a very horrible toxic
environment for all that seems to offer no amicable solution. Not a place I
would want to live out my retirement. I hope to find a community that is
living in peace with its surroundings. Very bad energy surrounding this
whole situation.

Good to know before buying in.