Accommodating strangers
From: Cheron Dudley (cherondudleygmail.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
We are pretty new co-housers and ask for advice:

Our common house has room for guests and we’ve used it for friends and family.
We are getting requests from others - often total strangers and/or other
co-housers - to stay with us.
In theory, this is a fantastic idea but the details are still being worked out.
If it’s my cousin staying, I greet her and play host for a day or two.
If it’s a total stranger - who plays host? Are there any safety or security
issues to consider?
Is there a team that handles this for the community?
Thanks for any useful tips.

Cheron at Quimper Village