Communities Magazine fall issue
From: Jude Foster (foster.judegmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 22:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
Check out the current Fall issue of Communities magazine - it has two articles
specifically focused on cohousing.  The theme of the issue is “Networking
Communities,” and it's chock full of inspiring articles about so much going on
in and among cooperative communities.

One coho article is titled, "The Cohousing Research Network: A community
Approach to Communities Research," written together by six people who are
involved in CRN, including Neil Planchon and Diane Margolis.

The other coho article is called, “How to Help One Another: Connecting
Cohousing Communities in a Regional Network,”  which I wrote about our Portland
Oregon area’s cohousing group, called PDX+ Coho, which we first organized in
2009.

The magazine is experimenting with a "gift economy" donation to download the
digital issue.  You can find it here:
https://www.ic.org/communities-magazine-home/
<https://www.ic.org/communities-magazine-home/>.   But really, I encourage you
to buy the issue and pass it around, and then subscribe for the community that
is your home.  We have so much to learn from one another.

Yours for connections and community,
Jude Foster, Trillium Hollow in Portland Oregon