Re: More Cohousing Research!
From: Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC (kaitlynkaitlynbernauer.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 17:37:48 -0700 (PDT)
First of all, whoops on that typo! You all are correct, it was supposed
to say "consensus" decision making, not nonsense! For all of the good of
autocorrect, that one obviously slipped through, ha.

A few of you wrote me mentioning that the card sort link was reporting
an error. Unfortunately, there was a lapse in getting the posting out (I
hadn't confirmed my subscription to the list, which I now have - so I
will actually see your replies now!) I was relying on a trail of the
software, which timed out. I was able to get a good amount of responses
from members of my community as well as a few other social media
postings - and the results of the sort can be seen here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uG3VMaJ-ibx3VAo_8gPLiBqc-KJP6pa_/view?usp=sharing

If you're interested to see the topics that were used in the sort, the
list of items can be seen here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sfHn209pRYK_1ZUMzLXB07mOfrizR3Ih5MFT6BNTc4A/edit?usp=sharing

Always happy to receive more feedback as I move forward in the project,
so please feel free to share your thoughts! Donna, I know you mentioned
the importance of a non-digital companion for communication, and I
completely agree! Would love to hear your thoughts on the meeting
process as well.

Thanks again for everyone's input, and sorry for all the hiccups on this
last round of research!

Cheers,

Kaitlyn Bernauer
Heights Cohousing