new beginnings at Pleasant Hill Cohousing
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 11:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dear cohousing friends,

We wanted to let you know that this is a year of big changes for our
community. We have 4 new families who have joined our community.  You would
arrive at a time of renewal, where the first 17 years of hard work of
building a community has already happened, but the energy and enthusiasm of
a new group of people allows for change and new beginnings.

We have one home left available. It is our largest type unit, 4 bedroom, 3
baths, and has the largest private yard as it sits at the end of our
property. It will be available November or December 1st.  If interested,
please write to PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com

Yours in community,

Terri Hupfer (owner), and Susan Hedgpeth (for the Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Outreach Committee)

P.S.  View our Member Profiles here:  http://phch.org/member.htm

and a flyer for the unit here:  http://phch.org/2234-for-sale.pdf

--