Re: Webchats are coming!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 07:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
This is AWESOME!  Thank you so much for offering these sessions.  It’s a
workshop right in the comfort of my living room!  I look forward to joining
these sessions.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic