Re: Calif HOAs - worker's comp requirements for onsite labor?
From: Alicia Nowicki (alicianowickigmail.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mariana,
Our current insurer does cover if a volunteer or employed laborer gets injured
on the job.
Our insurance is through Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
                                        777 108th Ave. NE, #200
                                        Bellvue, WA 98004
                                        425-586-1018
The producer is Marilee Combs  email:  Marilee_Combs [at] ajg.com
<mailto:Marilee_Combs [at] ajg.com>

Perhaps that will help,
Alicia Nowicki
Tierra Nueva CoHousing