One last bit of research!
From: Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC (kaitlynkaitlynbernauer.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 09:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm wrapping up my research for my cohousing project - and looking for a
few more volunteers again. I have a mockup of what the platform would
look like, and need some folks to give it a try. The process should take
20-30 minutes, and requires having access to a webcam on a desktop
computer or laptop. I'll be using Google Hangouts and we would video
chat while I prompt you to look through the layouts and complete a few
tasks on the platform.

Feel free to reach out with any questions, and thanks again for all your
help!

Depending on when I wrap up these tests, I should have a full report of
the results of all the research up in a few weeks - can't wait to share
all of the findings with all of you!

Warmly,

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Bernauer Photography, LLC