"Auxiliary" Member participation?
From: Mena Quilici (menaq20gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:18:10 -0700 (PDT)
I wonder if anyone has experience in sharing your coho activities with your
neighbors.  We members of Quimper Village have become close to one of our
neighbors and we’d like to consider having them join our meals and maybe social
activities.  We also have a request from a former member who has moved out and
wants to participate with our activities.   What are the pros and cons in
expanding outside of our village?  Do you have “auxiliary Member” status?

Mena Quilici
Quimper Village
Port Townsend, WA