Re: "Auxiliary" Member participation?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 04:22:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Mena!

I think you’ll be able to find a lot of information in the archives by looking
under the keyword “associate membership”.

Many cohousing groups do have Non-resident folks who share various activities.

This is one of the great ways we extend Cohousing Beyond the garden gate.  It’s
also way folks really get to know you. And they may become your new neighbor
when there’s a resale!

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma village Cohousing
Washington DC