Re: commercial or residential refrigerator?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 13:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
I think we'll end up buying another commercial fridge as we need the
capacity. My question: How can I find one that is highly energy efficient?
The websites that sell these fridges don't think purchasers care about
this, but we care. It seems that top-compressor types are better than
bottom-compressors in terms of energy efficiency, but maybe are less
convenient to maintain, and inadequate maintenance yields lower energy
efficiency ... another dilemma.

Any specific suggestions as to brands or models will be very much
appreciated!