Re: refrigerators
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 08:51:56 -0700 (PDT)
On 10/1/2018 11:32 AM, Richard Smith wrote:
Another thing to consider: all fridges get warm; some/most commercial fridges
put out so much heat that kitchens become almost unbearably hot.

But not if the compressor is outdoors, connected to the fridge by insulated refrigerant lines. This is a standard arrangement for commercial refrigerators and freezers. I'm not saying they're all that way; obviously that's not the case. I'm just saying you can easily find that type, and it solves the problem. Now if you really want to get $ophi$ticated, you can capture that waste heat and use it to preheat your dishwasher water.