Re: Does your community clean all the common areas yourselves?
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jim.snyder.grantgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 13:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
At New View (Acton MA), each household is assigned two weeks for cleaning
the common house and taking out the trash and recycling.
There is a longish checklist of what needs to be done, and how.
HOWEVER, we have a resident who is happy to be employed to do this work.
Most households choose to hire her for either the cleaning or the cleaning
and the trash and recycling, and that has served to keep the quality of the
cleaning consistent. The commonhouse committee checks in on what she is
being paid and works with her on raising her prices from time to time.

-Jim

Jim Snyder-Grant
18 Half Moon Hill
Acton MA 01720