Re: Does your community clean all the common areas yourselves?
From: Ann Lehman (annzimmerman-lehman.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 17:13:00 -0700 (PDT)
For all the folks talking about this issue I think it might be of interest
to others at the 2019 conference and if folks wanted to take on setting up
a workshop here is the request for workshop proposals.   RFP* form*.

Ann Lehman
Governance and Gender Consultant
Zimmerman Lehman*forging futures for nonprofits
**http://zimmerman-lehman.com/ <http://zimmerman-lehman.com/>
*510.755.5701 (Mobile)*National Cohousing Conference
<https://2019.cohousing.org/?_ga=2.193273134.243406862.1532874773-1869842442.1530054277>,
May30-June2, 2019, Portland, OR*