Re: Does your community clean all the common areas yourselves? - cautionary tale
From: Ann Lehman (annzimmerman-lehman.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 09:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Alan,

I know you are already doing a lot but I think this topic would make an
excellent panel discussion with folks from different communities discussing
the positives and negatives of having outsiders do the work, and the
realities of aging population.  If you were so inclined to put a panel
together....

Ann Lehman
Governance and Gender Consultant
Zimmerman Lehman*forging futures for nonprofits
**http://zimmerman-lehman.com/ <http://zimmerman-lehman.com/>
*510.755.5701 (Mobile)*National Cohousing Conference
<https://2019.cohousing.org/?_ga=2.193273134.243406862.1532874773-1869842442.1530054277>,
May30-June2, 2019, Portland, OR*

ENEWS Subscribe to our free e-newsletter,ZimNotes
<http://www.zimmerman-lehman.com/subscribe.htm> or find us on:

TWITTER <http://www.twitter.com/alehman> LINKEDIN
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/zimmermanlehman>FACEBOOK
<http://www.facebook.com/zimmerman.lehman>