Re: Does your community clean all the common areas yourselves?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 05:45:48 -0700 (PDT)
Eris Weaver <eris [at] erisweaver.info>
due to a format problem.

Here at FrogSong, we pay to have the common house cleaned twice a month.
Meals, parties, etc. are cleaned up by the cooks or partiers.

At one point the DIY contingent convinced us to take over cleaning it
ourselves and it failed. Miserably. Nobody signed up, nobody did it. So we
went back to professional cleaning.

I should probably mention that MANY of us pay someone else to clean our
individual houses. If I don’t even clean my own toilet, why would I sign up
to clean the common toilet?

We DO do most of our landscaping and maintenance ourselves.

self portrati.jpg

Eris Weaver, Graphic Facilitator & Group Process Consultant

 <mailto:eris [at] erisweaver.info> eris [at] erisweaver.info • 707-338-8589 •
<http://www.erisweaver.info/> http://www.erisweaver.info

“On days when you have no ideas at all, the best thing you can do is start
doodling.” Charles M. Schulz

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/erisweaver/> social-linkedin-box-blue-icon
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eris-Weaver-Facilitator-Group-Process-Consul
tant/59352022195> social-facebook-box-blue-icon
<https://twitter.com/erisweaver> twitter-icon <http://erisweaver.info/blog/>
wordpress

fa cil i tāt: to make easier