Facebook Group
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 07:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone.  The Cohousing Association is working hard to bring even more
cohousers together to make more thriving community.  One place to expand
our impact is on Facebook.  If you are a Facebook user, you can help us out
by joining our Cohousing US group and joining the conversation.

As we launch this new tool for connection, it is particularly important to
have conversations happening.  This is a great day to post your questions,
ideas, thoughts about cohousing and share your experience.

Join us at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cohousingus/

Thanks for the help!

--