Last call on Conference presenter submissions
From: Sheila Hoffman (sheilahoffmangraphics.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
By now you're hopefully aware that next year's national Coho Conference will
be held in Portland, OR, May 30-June 2. The planning team has 100
submissions for presentations already. We've extended the deadline to Oct 31
so if you've been considering submitting something, even if it's not a
fully-baked idea, please do.

If you know anyone that would be a dynamite presenter have them consider
completing the RFP form at https://goo.gl/forms/QtUFNVXzZgzYpYqj2

You can get a feel for the conference on the website at
https://2019.cohousing.org/. We will open registrations in early January
when we have the program ready to publish.

Please help spread the word about the conference in your community so folks
can plan ahead.

Thanks and hope to see you Portland.

Sheila Hoffman

Co-Chair 2019 Cohousing Conference