Re: Last call on Conference presenter submissions
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
Sheila — I am going to be submitting a proposal.  Because of stuff going on in
my household I am a little stretched.  BUT … I get an auto reminder to do this
EVERY DAY.  Thank you for your note for encouraging proposals.

Stay tuned.  Film at 11 …  :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic