Last Tour of Takoma Village Cohousing for 2018
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 21:21:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello all — I LOVE tours at TVC because we compete for bragging rights!  It’s a
lot of fun competing for air time to talk about how we created this community
and how we live together.  We have this GREAT community … why wouldn’t we want
to share it w/ others?

So here’s an announcement from one of my neighbors, Steve, beckoning people to
join us on our last tour for 2018.

—begin —

Come learn about life in cohousing on our next quarterly tour on Saturday,
December 8,
from 1:00-3:00.

We'll provide a comprehensive intro to Takoma Village, make time for Q&A, and
show you
our community’s extensive common facilities and a couple of homes. Please arrive
promptly at 1:00 for the start of the program.

Light refreshments will be served.

Street parking available on 4th Street or nearby. Or use Metro to the Takoma
Station
(Red Line), just 2 blocks from us.

When: Saturday, December 8, from 1:00 to 3:00pm
Where: Takoma Village Cohousing, 6827 4th St NW, Washington DC 20012

Registration is required. Sign up at:
https://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing/

I hope to see you here!

Steve

—end—

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

They say the universe is expanding. That should help with the traffic. Steven
Wright