Re: retrofit cohousing - ultralite
From: Lynne Markell (lmarkellrogers.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:03:18 -0800 (PST)
Great article.
This is right in line with what we are doing in Ottawa though the Ottawa
Seniors  Housing Alliance. A recent forum attracted about 200 people at City
Hall.

We are promoting and discussing how to create more community-focused housing,
using existing housing such as condos, co-ops, rental housing as well as
creating easier new models such a coliving. I am part of this because of the
barriers we have encountered creating senior cohousing, especially
affordability.
Thanks.

Lynne Markell,
Lmarkell [at] rogers.com