Re: Seeking information about work commitments
From: David Bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 03:43:35 -0800 (PST)
At Milagro Cohousing, after c 17 years, we have EXACTLY the same situation that
Mariah described for RoseWind. We are just analyzing a recent survey on
attitudes towards participation, because as the ‘founders’ age, and membership
turns over and new people buy in, the participation level has dropped off, but
I doubt that it will change anything much.

For some years we have had a maintenance handyman come in once a week, and we
are upping that to twice a week.

David Bygott
Milagro Cohousing, Tucson AZ