Homes for Sale at Swan's Market Cohousing (Oakland CA)
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 09:48:16 -0800 (PST)
Greetings from Oakland CA!

Swan's Market Cohousing in Oakland CA has 2 homes for sale!  Our last resales
were Oct 2017, May 2016 and Feb 2014.  A rare opportunity indeed.

I’ve added 2 pages to our Web site with all the details I currently have -
http://www.swansway.com <http://www.swansway.com/>.

Please share this announcement with your Cohousing neighbors and your interest
lists.  We’d love to let everyone know who is waiting for openings and
interested in living in a Cohousing community in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Cordially,
Neil Planchon
Life Coach.  Technologist
Founding Owner.  Swan's Market Cohousing
Core Team.  Cohousing Research Network
See you in Portland!  https://2019.cohousing.org <https://2019.cohousing.org/>