Re: Old people are living in cohousing / Brazil
From: S. Kashdan (s_kashdanhotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 07:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Francis,

Very many cohousing communities include older people.

Here at Jackson Place Cohousing, in Seattle, Washington, U.S., we have one
neighbor who is 92, one who is in her early 80s, a few in the 70s, several
in their 60s, as well as younger people, including 19 children, one as young
as 3 years old. Most of us has some family support and we all have some
neighbor support, there is also some social service support, and it usually
works out well for all concerned.

Cohousingly,
Sylvie

Sylvie Kashdan
Community Outreach Liaison
Jackson Place Cohousing
800 Hiawatha Place South
Seattle, WA 98144
www.seattlecohousing.org
info [at] jacksonplacecohousing.org

Dear Sirs,

I live in Brazil (South America). I am interested only to know how the old
people are living in co-housing to introduce  the idea in the society of my
country and my city São Paulo- São Paulo.
Thanks for your attention

Francis Sierra Hussein
Librarian
Email: francis.hussein [at] gmail.com