Re: Need Zoning Law Expertise
From: Brian Bartholomew (bartholomew.brianyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 09:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
> Budget-smart households will buy as much housing as they can afford --
> and their upper limit on housing expense is the point at which
> housing costs make it impossible to meet the other needs of food,
> clothing, transportation, education and healthcare.

I looked on Zillow within the last twelve months and no housing was
for sale in Cambridge for under $425K.  Using the older sustainable
formulas for max percentage of income to mortgage, that probably means
four professionally employed adults plus a homemaker.  For those of us
ordinary people who aren't financial portfolio managers, the only
workable arrangement is denser than the nuclear family.

Is the Cambridge city council generally allowing this, or banning it?

Brian