Re: addenda
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 07:14:51 -0700 (PDT)
At RoseWind (long built in Port Townsend WA) we have never used the term
"addendum". When a proposal is presented, it typically comes with a
"background" introduction, noting the situation addressed and any relevant
history, along with any pros and cons. If discussion results in additions or
changes to the proposal, these are incorporated in the proposal adopted. Once
adopted, adjustments to the proposal would need to be handled as additional
decisions.
Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
www.rosewind.org