Oops, forgot to include "how to tune in" info for email to Coho-L re Webchat - here's corrected version
From: Diana Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 05:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
> Hello,
>       I’m doing a Webchat through Coho/US soon, on Monday, April 29:
>        Four Kinds of Especially Challenging People in Community — How to
> Better Understand and Work with These Community Neighbors Effectively
>
>       There’s no charge. The time is 5pm Pacific, 6pm Mountain, 7pm Central,
> and 8pm Eastern. The WebChat will be recorded and available to watch later on
> the Coho/US website.
>        If you join in the live session on Monday the 29th you’ll be able to
> ask questions, and given enough time, share your ideas about this topic too.
>       I will focus mostly on what I see as the most disruptive community
> behavior, and touch more  briefly on the other three kinds too.
>       I’ll share six relatively simple things anyone can do, and one thing a
> group of neighbors can do together, in order to be less affected by the
> person’s behavior. And to experience more peace of mind and safety when
> interacting with the person. I’ll also talk about one thing the whole
> community can do to create more peace of mind and safety in meetings as well.
>       I’ll provide handouts and some graphics.

          Here’s how to tune in: Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/202941610
<https://zoom.us/j/202941610>
            If you aren’t able to use the zoom link, you could use iPhone
one-tap :US: +16465588656,,202941610# or +16699006833,,202941610#
           Or call fromyour telephone (andor higher quality, dial a number
based on your current location): US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
           The Webchat Meeting ID: 202 941 610