Re: Question about using addendums
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
I really do mean guidance, not policies. For example, how to run plenary
meetings, good meeting behaviors, that kind of thing. We give new
homeowners a big document containing our consensed-on agreements and
policies, but guidance on conducting our form of governance and our form of
interpersonal relationships seems too important to ignore while not seeming
to belong in Bylaws.
    Muriel at Shadowlake Village